Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Suggestion involving mines and the shop.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rudorftw

PostSubject: Suggestion involving mines and the shop.   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:03 am

Well so here I was, mining for my life to rank up to shipwrecked, and when I get to shipwrecked, and realize that half of the stuff you can gather in the shipwrecked mine isn't even sellable in the shop, I find that to be wrong, I noticed that the plugin doesn't seem to like work with 1.8 blocks as /shop sell with 1.8 blocks will only say "couldn't find item", but at least sand, gravel and dirt should be sellable.. and all other blocks found in later mines. Thanks for reading and I hope you consider it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juran_Fox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion involving mines and the shop.   Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:51 pm

Hmmm first of all what 1.8 blocks? As far as I know basically everything in the mine is sellable, with the exception of red sand, and gravel.

And... are there 1.8 blocks in the mine? o.o

Altho I will seriously consider adding gravel to the store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fenix.forumotion.cc
Rudorftw

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion involving mines and the shop.   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:51 am

1.8 blocks as in the red sand, when I try to sell them it only says "Couldn't find item" as if I wasn't holding anything, I would expect that be a lack of update in the shop plugin, it might've been updated to be compatible with 1.8 but not the new 1.8 blocks, anyways, I just think that dirt, gravel, etc. that you can gather in the mine, should all be sellable in the shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rudorftw

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion involving mines and the shop.   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:55 am

oh, not to forget sand, as well as all the blocks coming in later mines like podzol and maybe mycelium and all that (that is if they are not already sellable)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juran_Fox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion involving mines and the shop.   Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Podzol and Mycelium will not be sellable. As for the shops plugin being out of date, it definitely is. I've been personally recoding and updating the plugin myself seeing as it's a Fenix favorite. I'll add red sand to it some time perhaps. First I want you to check and see if you can make glass out of it. As for Gravel, I will be adding it.
Back to top Go down
Zondervan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion involving mines and the shop.   Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Can you also add music disc's to the shop please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rudorftw

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion involving mines and the shop.   Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:26 pm

I also had another Idea now that I took a stroll around the mines... maybe you should try to.... clutter it a bit less, removing less valuable stuff from higher ranked mines, considering there's like 20 different ores, dirts (including grass myc podzol all that) sand + redsand, gravel, and a ton of ores, I just see chaos and the mines isn't very appealing xD Just an idea, you choose, but yeah, I'd say leave those blocks in 1 or 2 mines, every block you add from mine 2 to 9 doesn't need to have blocks you added in earlier mines Smile Thanks for reading once again, and please consider it cause like I said, the higher rank mines is a mess xD Love the server tho <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juran_Fox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion involving mines and the shop.   Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:50 pm

I might consider freeing up alot of the random blocks as you put it when/if I make the specialty mines. But for now they're going to stay there until the specialty mines are complete.
Back to top Go down
Rudorftw

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion involving mines and the shop.   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:54 am

Alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juran_Fox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion involving mines and the shop.   Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:19 am

Changes Made, check the changelog here.

Also, as for sand I did not add it due to the fact that it can be made into glass, which can be sold.
http://fenix.forumotion.cc/t193-changelog-fenix-islands-1-0#1377
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion involving mines and the shop.   

Back to top Go down

Suggestion involving mines and the shop.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1