Fenix Minecraft Server Forum

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prison to under water death and no kit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigDaddyBriggs

PostSubject: Prison to under water death and no kit.   Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:57 pm

So first. i'm officially outta prison. Very Happy However, when I ranked out, instead of spawning in the spawn area, I spawned ontop of the monster spawner in the water below the glowstone where you are suppose to spawn. Good think I was paying attention or I would have been fish bait.

Second issue. I can not get the kit...or didn't get the kit. I tried doing /kit parolee and it tells me i can't use it for 31 years, 7 months, 25 days. Is this a bug???

Please feel free to skype me with any questions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juran_Fox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prison to under water death and no kit.   Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:25 pm

The TP bug is something that is literally everywhere... whenever you TP it is possible you might lag and spawn below the block you were tping to. Something to keep in mind for everyone.

The kit, it looks like you had used the kit previously, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it is an issue currently that we're considering fixing with a go around. I will be happy to give you the kit ingame when I see you next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fenix.forumotion.cc
BigDaddyBriggs

PostSubject: Re: Prison to under water death and no kit.   Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:53 pm

I think I figured it out Juran with N8. I was testing the permissions with him one day and he had me actually claim the kit. Once we figured that out, he removed it from my inventory. That was most likely the reason for the mess up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prison to under water death and no kit.   

Back to top Go down

Prison to under water death and no kit.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1